Central. Inspiring. Modern.
For conferences, sessions or creative meetings, hire the historic antiquarian bookshop meeting room in the center of the old town of Zurich, with window frontage on the Rosengasse. At 18 square meters, up to 6 persons can sit at the meeting table and up to 12 persons with theatre-seating.
The antiquarian bookshop meeting room is a really inspirational location: On the one hand, the guest house once sheltered in its stalls the cows and horses which inspired Rudolf Koller to paint, when he was still a child. On the other hand, later on there was much to read, as the Nietlisbach family ran their antiquarian bookshop here, called “Zum Guten Buch”.
Important: to book our meeting room, a hotel room reservation is required.
The following basic equipment is included in the room rent and the inclusive seminar rates:
• Projector & screen
• Pin wall
• Moderator’s presentation equipment
• Copies/faxes of individual pages
• Free Wifi (WLAN) high-speed Internet
• Mineral water, fruit bowl and a coffee break
Our “antiquarian bookshop” meeting room offers space for 6 people at one large table (boardroom table) or 12 people with theatre seating.
Meeting rates “Standard”
- Seminar room
- Projector, screen, flip-chart, moderator’s presentation equipment
- Copy service, up to 10 copies per person
- Mineral water, coffee, fruit in seminar room
- 3-course lunch
- 2 coffee breaks morning and afternoon, with biscuits
CHF 115 per person